Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How Busy Am I?

So busy that I bought my very own laptop this past "tax free" weekend.....and I still haven't cracked open the box. Now I'm pretty much an instant gratification type of person so the fact that this computer has sat in my foyer for four days is quite amazing. I hope to open it up and try it all out by this weekend. Until then, I'm still plugging away on my TEFL lessons and making good progress. It's too bad I wasn't in Beijing today. There were wonderful celebrations in Tiananmen Square as Beijingers marked the one year countdown to the 2008 Olympics. I would have been there. I would have taken lots of pictures. I would have put them on my blog for all you nice people to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home