Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Keep the Faith...


Okay, so I know I haven't been blogging much but I've got lots going on. I'll be glad to get my permanent crowns next week because my bite is off and I live in terror of these temporary things coming off and having huge gaps in my mouth. I even dreamed that all three came off at once! Then again, last night I dreamed I was in Thailand and when I went outside to go to the restroom (yep, that's how it was in dreamland) there were tons of cats and monkeys all over the place and the monkeys, let me tell ya, they were fierce looking so I high-tailed it right back inside my abode and into my bed and decided I could wait. Weird, huh?
I'm going through more and more tubs of clothes and things and it's just exhausting. Much of it is keeper stuff like Nick's baby clothes, baby toys that he liked, etc. But those clothes that I wore 10-12 years ago? Yeah, they can go. But then again....I could lose a bunch of weight and by then those clothes will probably be in style! :) Remember when we thought the gauchos (spelling?) would NEVER rear their ugly little legs again? Right.
I had a phone call from a recruiter in Shanghai about working at a kindergarten in Beijing but I haven't heard from them again. I'm a little discouraged. I guess it's time to step up applications and get this job thing nailed down for good. I'm also slowly working through my TEFL lessons and they continue to kick my grammar butt. Did you know the English language has 12 tenses? Yep. And you must be able to explain the structure and usage of all of them to different age levels. Present simple, present perfect, present continuous and don't forget present perfect continuous. Now substitute "past" and "future" for present and....yep, ya got 12 tenses. Where were these tenses when I was learning grammar???????
Anyway......tonight's a good night because Big Brother comes on. I love Big Brother. Love it. My favorite person this summer is "Evil." He just flat out tells it like it is and leave folks with their mouth dropped open. Gotta love it!
Okay, so forgive the lack of posts and interesting pics for a while until I get a bit more of my life straightened out. And remember? Lucy Blue loves you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home