Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Need What???

A slow week for this blog. Just dealing with all the stuff in my brain, making lists, checking things off, etc. I went to Nashville this past Monday to take care of the eyes and the teeth. The eyes fared well. The teeth did not. This is what happens when you slack off those bi-yearly cleanings. I need three crowns. All three will be done next Monday and I am pretty sure I am going to die (of pain, that is). I could probably hold off but what if I get halfway around the world and need to see a dentist? And what if it is a dentist who believes that if your tooth is causing you pain, you merely pull it! So I decided to take care of all three teeth now. I'll be out of commission until next Wednesday. There is just absolutely nothing good to come from having three teeth prepared for crowns in one day. Oh, wait! Yeah.....the pain meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home