Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Love Khachapuri!

Khachapuri is well-known in Georgia (Republic of) and is cheese-filled bread!

N and Nana flatten out the balls of dough.

Then they wrap the dough around the cheese balls (combo of 1 egg, mozzarella and feta cheeses)

Then it gets flattened back out carefully and put in a medium-hot pan (the cheese is now in the middle! Yum)

The end result is absolutely delicious. We made five of these last night! There was only enough left for N to take some for his lunch today (which I suspect he ate for his breakfast!) N is also figuring out ways to add pepperoni on the inside!
It's good to have Nana back in Knoxville. Wonder how many times I can get her to cook for me by whining that I may not enjoy her cooking for one whole year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home