Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun Stuff on Wednesday

Benjarat is from Thailand and I tutored her in English for a short while. She and her fiance have now returned to Bangkok where they live and they hope to marry in September. She invited me to the wedding. Hmmmm. A flight from Beijing to Bangkok is not really very far. Okay, okay. I guess I can't attend EVERY international wedding, right? My mother would be afraid I would move to Bangkok. Actually....... (just kidding)
The three Hager brothers! Okay, guys...give me a big smile! One, two three....
No, the one on the left is not a CIA agent, but he does look the part! :)

Okay, this time let's all make funny faces! Aw, come on! Okay, here we go. One, two three! (at least it made them smile more).


Now let's include Sissy! :)

Wow. I have it all to myself!

I took these yesterday when I went down to the Aquatic Center for a swim. My first of the year. Man, did it feel great!!! I love swimming in the deep end. I'm not big on lane swimming. I just kinda do my own thing, swimming around and doing some exercises in the water. I love sitting out in the evening sun afterwards. I'll be heading that way after work today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home