Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hmmmmm.

Oh, to be young and wearing blue!

Destination Imagination folks getting their "chicken dance" on!

Go Guatamala!

Go Poland!

Go Korea!


Yea Singapore!

Let's not forget Mexico!

Hey! I wanna play too!

I like trees!
UT is currently hosting Destination Imagination, as we do every year. This year it's the Global Finals. Young people from all over the world are here to compete in various types of games, some highly intelligent, some just plain wacky! :) It's nice to see so many kids having so much fun! Last night I looked out my kitchen window and saw big fireworks being launched from Neyland Stadium.
I promise to try to write a more interesting entry tomorrow. I have so much on my mind that I can't seem to get it down in written form. I'm still working on my goal of working in China. In fact, it's becoming more and more of a reality. Just think. If it all comes together (and I suspect it will), I could be leaving the U.S. in a mere 11 weeks! I've got to find more boxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home