Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, April 27, 2007

Randomness on Friday with a Pig's Foot!

Tracy and Amy miss Daddy but they are getting along very well!

Amy and her Auntie Nana

Amy and her Auntie Liyin


Uh....thanks....but no thank you! :)
(poor little piggy)

Hua gets a free hair cut!

Just some random shots for a Friday. It's a nice day here in Knoxburg but it does look like rain. It's a cool 67 degrees and feels great! My son took me out to lunch today. We had fast mexican at El Charro Express. Pretty good plate of food for just four bucks! I intend to take lots of pictures of Amy this weekend and I'll post them on Monday.
I have only been working weekends for three weeks and already I miss the freedom of days off. At least I only work half days on Sunday. That counts for something. You know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home