Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, April 13, 2007

April Showers.....

I guess we'll be taking showers in the downstairs bathroom for a while........
We have an all new shower head and stems and knobs and spigot....but who knows when the landlord will get around to replacing the tile so we can actually use the shower. You can see right into the bathroom closet! Much like the holes in the wall from February's plumbing work, I don't expect the tile work to be repaired anytime soon. When we DO get to use the upstairs showers, at least it won't rain into the closet of the downstairs bathroom.
In more appealing news, N is completing his second full week of work and is looking forward to the weekend. He's never worked a job that was M-F, 8-5 before. He joins me for lunch nearly every day because.....well, because he's not stupid. Know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home