Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter!

Easter Sunday will arrive with a temperature of 24 degrees in Knoxville!

Pink AND white blossoms on this dogwood! My brother once attempted to splice one of our dogwood trees when we were growing up but it didn't take.

A beautiful, bright, and sunny day!


Tiptoe through the tulips!

I love the Japanese maple!
Today I attend the second meeting of the International Literary Colloquy and we discussed the book The Sand Child. It was a confusing book to me, rife with Moroccan fables and myth, so I offered very little by way of discussion. I did, however, enjoy hearing others dissect the book because it cleared up some things for me. This is what I love about literary discussion.
Tomorrow is Good Friday! No work! Peace to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home