Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Come and get it!


My son makes great baked ziti! He's not so great at paying for the ingredients but hey.....
When I tried to take his photo he politely told me to talk to the hand.
My friend Tracy will have a new baby girl to love and adore tomorrow. I will take her to the hospital tonight at midnight. Yep. Midnight. She is going to be induced. Little Amy Li Xing (pronounced "shing" like "ping") wants to see the light! Hua, Tracy's husband, will arrive from Boston at noon tomorrow and we expect the baby to be born tomorrow afternoon or early evening. Hua only has one week off from work. I'm off from work tomorrow and Thursday and will post a picture of the little Asian beauty on Friday. We've seen many untrasound images of Amy. Tracy and Hua think she looks like Hua. She has fat cheeks and beautiful pouty lips. She also has a lot of hair, so say the sonographers. I can't wait to hold her. But I'll let Mom and Dad hold her first. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home