Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, July 27, 2007

Still Waiting........

This is Nima. She's from south India and I've been helping her for an upcoming SPEAK test (part of the TOEFL test). She's a dentist in India and is seeking a graduate degree in Public Health & Safety. Her full name is Poornima Gopalakrishnan!
And this cute little guy was speeding along the path when I cut across the Humanities Plaza to get to Melrose Hall for my meeting with Nima.
So I didn't hear from China last night. He never said he was calling exactly last night, just to tell him when I would be available. Surely I'll hear something tonight, right? Hope so.
I've been looking at rents in Beijing. This job pays a much higher salary but does not provide a shared apartment. I'll find my own. It won't be so hard. I don't want to pay more than 2500 yuan ($312) and I'd prefer to pay around 2000 ($250 per month). This will be a decent one bedroom. It's all I need.
Sigh. I hope they call me tonight. I'm anxious to get things finalized because I've got things to do to get ready. Ya know? Lots and lots of things......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home