Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tidbit Thursday


Breakfast of champions! ha I have read that eating an apple is like drinking a cup of coffee. That's not because there's caffeine in apples. There's not. But they are high in good carbs and give you an energy boost. And because it's "Tidbit Thursday," did you know that the seeds of apples have just a tiny bit of cyanide in them? They do. From the Urban Legends website:
Claim: Apple seeds contain a cyanide compound.
Status: True.
So now you know. Stay away from those seeds, man!
The photo above was taken over 10 years ago (okay, okay, closer to 15). Still, I want this photo to be what folks can see when I die. Not my pickled dead body. You know? When that person at everyone's funeral service says, "Doesn't she look good?" it will be because of an old photo of younger days, not because my sawdust packed face looks life-like.
Wow. That felt good to write. It's exactly how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home