Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lunch at Lucy Blue's





Recently, a friend and I read Truman Capote's Breakfast at Tiffany's. We enjoyed it very much and decided to view the movie starring Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard. I've been wanting to learn how to make Nana's famous meat pancakes so we went food shopping and did a little cooking. So good, so good! :) Makes your mouth water, doesn't it?
The movie was very good and we especially enjoyed seeing how Hollywood made Mickey Rooney into a Japanese character! Rooney looked absolutely ridiculous but also very funny. Apparently, back in the day, there was a shortage of Asian actors. Rent the movie. Read the book. You won't be sorry. Nana later viewed the movie Capote. She liked it. I haven't had time to see it yet but I'm planning on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home