Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Party Pics

The girl on the right just received her master's in astrophysics and is returning to Taiwan this week for a fabulous job in Taipei. The girl on the left will be visiting Taiwan this Christmas. They would like for me to fly over and visit Taiwan this December. I'm thinking about it.
No one should leave Knoxville without a Knoxville Girl tee! You can get your own at www.yeehawindustries.com
Two friends head upstairs with cat toys to try and lure Purr out from under the bed.
Thailand and China brought together by Hello Kitty stickers! :)
Nothing like watermelon and a little Chinese music by the 12 Girls Band! They are so great! I wish I owned more of their music. www.twelvegirlsband.com

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy, nice blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home