Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, July 28, 2006

Come to my window....


These are the views from my office floor. Boring, huh? On one side is a bit of the Knoxville skyline but mainly the Vols' Neyland Stadium, along with the Jumbotron. On the other side you can see the windows of Phil Fulmer's office at the huge football facility where there is an indoor regulation-sized football field for practicing. Yawn......
I'm looking forward to the celebration at my house tonight and plan to post lots of interesting pictures and comments on Monday. There will be eight countries represented: China, Republic of Georgia, Ghana, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, and the United States of America. Eight countries representing under one small roof! Eight countries eating pizza, chatting, smiling and relaxing. My next goal is ten countries. I envision a big chili party this winter. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home