Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, August 23, 2007

T in China Update!

I'm blogging to you from home so no interesting photo with this blog! :( Things moved slowly at first but now they are definitely picking up! Although there are still some issues, it looks like I may be jet-bound for Beijing on September 5 which means I'll arrive the afternoon of September 6. Yes, folks, I could be blogging to you from the future (I'll be 12 hours ahead of all in the U.S.) in less than 2 weeks. I'm very excited but also overwhelmed with all I have left to do. Forgive me if there aren't many posts in the next few days but I will definitely update with results. I'll be setting up a new blog just for China and it will be with typepad.com because currently blogspot.com is blocked in China. I can post to this blog but I won't be able to see it so I'll do most of my blogging from my new website which I'll post on this website so no worries. I'll also continue to post to this website, which I can do from China, I just won't be able to see it. But you folks will be able to see it. So I may post to this blog only about once a week or so but quite frequently to my new blog. I'm thinking of calling it "tinchina." Get it? "T" in China? Okay......logging off for tonight and perhaps some more definite news tomorrow! Lucy Blue is definitely excited about the day to come! I could be eating delicious Chinese food in less than 2 weeks! Honestly? I just can't wait!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home