Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, December 29, 2006

West Coast Adventure

I'm in the Clark County Library in southwest Las Vegas. We just had lunch at a wonderful Hawaiian restaurant named Kona Grill. My son had sushi and calamari! Who knew! He's branching out in his older age. :)
I'll be posting pics taken at Red Rock Canyon and San Diego (ocean and seals and such) next week. We had a wonderful time together and even though I'm returning to the East with no money (that's right, Mom, I didn't win at the slot machines), it was a great trip with good weather, good food and good company. Now that I've driven from Vegas to the Pacific Coast, I can say that I've driven from Tennessee to the west coast. I suppose, since I've driven to Myrtle Beach a couple of times, as well as Hilton Head, I can say that I've driven from coast to coast (although not in one trip). I like driving. Driving through desert country, however, is completely uninteresting. Sorry, desert citizens.
See you next week! LB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home