Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday To You!

Today my mother is celebrating the 33rd anniversary of her 40th birthday. When my mother was 40, I was 12 years old and she had no clue of the grief I would eventually cause her! ha It’s true what they say: what goes around, comes around and my son would probably tell you that he’s provided me with his own little version of grief. :)
My mother is an honest and good person. She knows how to care for people and she’s an excellent friend to those fortunate enough to know her. My mother spends a good portion of her time "doing" for others. I have said to her on many occasions that it’s time to enjoy life, take trips, experience new things, etc. But in reality I have a lot of admiration for all that my mother does for others. I, too, enjoy helping others. I learned that from her. My mother.
So if you know my momma, give her a call today and wish her well.
Happy Birthday Mom! Your favorite daughter is thinking of ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home