Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, October 27, 2006

Charlie Brown Might Be Jealous!





My crazy and wacky neighbors across the street carved many, many pumpkins! :) I must admit, when they had them all lit up the other night it made me smile. Who doesn't like seeing a bunch of carved pumpkins all lit up on the porch?

As for being all "woman" and fixing my own heating problems, I was a little premature in celebrating my "fix it" abilities. Turns out one of the gas jets (the one that actually lights all the other jets) was clogged and the filter was in emergency need of replacement. A visit by a bonafide repairman and all is well and functioning smoothly. I've got better heat now than I've had in a couple of winters. Come on over. Spend the night. You'll be warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home