Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Purr



There’s a feline addition to my household. My son brought his cat, Purr, to my house since he is moving across the country. He and Max don’t get along very well but they’re learning. Max cat-growls, Purr hisses, repeat, over and over again. Purr is barely one. Max, who just went on hyper thyroid medicine, is 12. Purr likes to explore and get into things. He has no front claws. Max does. When they wrestle, it can get ugly for Purr but he’s good with his back leg claws. I know. I have a gash across my palm to prove it (my fault). Looks like Purr is here to stay for a while. My son is moving to Las Vegas. I will ride with him out there and fly home. I-40 nearly all the way. Will see the Grand Canyon for the first time. Yes. Another checkmark on my list. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home