Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

LWLTV (Life With Limited TV)

So, yesterday.....I went home from work, fed the cat, changed clothes and hit the streets. I live in a very urban area and I walked for about 20 blocks, looped back around to the house, grabbed my book, and headed down to a local coffeehouse.....which was closed. Sat for a while on the steps, read, and walked home. Finished some laundry (terribly exciting thus far, eh?), made some beans and rice for dinner and THEN......turned on the television set! Watched a recording of Grey's Anatomy (love that show) and one other show (no, it wasn't The Batchelor; gimme a break! ha) and then the TV went dark at 10:30 and I took my book to bed with me.
Ellen....I still miss you (in my opinion, she's one of the funniest women around)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home