Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Life Is Strange

Remember when I said (see April 4 entry "Off the Map and Into Reality") I thought I would have fit in nicely somewhere in the 1800s, before the invention of toilet paper (yeah, I got a little carried away). I was contacted today by a casting director who, after seeing my emailed photos to make sure I am white enough (you read me right), is going to use me as one of seven extras in a featured scene in a movie being shot near Knoxville. The movie is set in the 1830s. I will be dressed appropriately and I'll be up close and personal with a horse and wagon. And I will sing. And someone will pay me. This is where you hear the theme from the Twilight Zone. I wonder if there’ll be toilet paper on location . . . . .

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Le Plume said...

Yup, let us know how it goes!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Lynette said...

Whatever happened to that movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home