Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Proof is in the Paper!






I'm beginning to love my little stub scrapbook. It's a work in progress. Take my evening with Maya Angelous, for example. I recall feeling completely mesmerized by her voice. Everything she said, wise, important, funny, potent! I will soon journal her page with these thoughts. I plan to get caught up to 2007 and can paste and journal as I go. I'm thinking of dedicating a page to my ticket stub from the Michael Jackson concert I attended in 1984! :) That concert is, after all, responsible for a huge "about face" in my life. If I hadn't traveled from Atlanta to Knoxville for that concert, I wouldn't have the wonderful son that I am blessed with. We all have fateful events like this in our lives. Mine are not so special. Just interesting that this one intersects with Michael Jackson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home