Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Monday, January 22, 2007

Knit Pickin'


My little green knitted dishrag took me 3 days to complete. The beginnings of a nice yellow scarf on the left, knitted by my housemate, took about 1 hour to get to the same length. Oh, well. I am a beginner, after all. Mom, this one’s comin’ your way!
A cold and dreary weekend in Knoxville. On Sunday a few friends and I celebrated Tracy’s 31st with a special McBirthday meal and then an entertaining movie. I’m not a huge fan of ridiculous comedy, so I’ve rarely seen Will Ferrell in any movies. This one, however, was very good and has received good reviews. Go see Stranger Than Fiction. We enjoyed it. Who knew Ferrell could play an IRS agent who causes feelings of compassion! :) I feel the same way about Steve Martin. I never much enjoyed his comedic movies but really liked him in Shopgirl. Ditto for Jim Carrey, who I thought was great in The Majestic.
Much like the weekend, it’s a cold and dreary day here in Knoxville. From this very average, blah day, I’m just
Lucy Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home