Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Monday, March 27, 2006

Five Country Dinner



It was a wonderful evening! I need a bigger table and more chairs (Ruihe had to sit on my craft stool and I borrowed a chair from next door). My friends seemed to really enjoy the menu: southwestern chicken casserole, chili, cornbread, mashed potatoes, and dirty rice (rice with ground beef and many spices). We had caramelized peaches and homemade cinnamon cookies for dessert as well as "birthday brownies" that Liyin brought with her. We took pictures, videos, laughed, solved world problems, and blew out four candles for the four who were celebrating a March birthday! If I have a bigger table and more chairs, I’m sure I can get at least eight to ten countries in my dining room! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home