Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just a few of my likes......


I like to spread peanut butter on slices of Fuji apples
I like to use fine-nibbed fountain pens to write in my journal
I like to light lots of candles in my home when expecting a visitor(s)
I like to watch leaves fall from trees
I like to keep my toothbrush on the left side of the sink
I like to make handmade cards
I like to take pictures of people
I like the way it feels when I rub my bare feet together
I like to sit on porches
I like to think about moving someplace exotic
I like to laugh
I like to visualize my completed quilt
I like to walk slowly through bookstores and antique shops
I like office supply stores and stationary stores
I like to send and receive handwritten notes and letters
I like to sleep on the right side of the bed
I like to read in bed
I like the way I can see the moon through the landing window from my couch downstairs
I like very old houses and the "old house" smell of them
I like rum, preferably while sitting on a foreign beach
I like to listen to people from other countries describe their hometowns
I like to watch foreign and independent movies
I like to write poetry
I like to write down ideas in notebooks
I like to sing songs that I’ve changed the words to and made them silly
I like to sing in my kitchen
I like to take night walks
I like scented lotions, especially peppermint
I like the taste of chocolate and peppermint together
I like to sit around a campfire
I like multi-colored twinkle lights
I like caves
I like to read books about travel adventures
I like to smell the pages of an old book
I like to think about owning my own business
I like to dream......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home