Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Movie.....


Funny how you call it "my" movie, even when you're just a lowly singing extra. It's out. Go see it. The Work and the Glory: American Zion. I haven't seen it yet but intend to go soon! I doubt it stays at the box office for very long. You can see the trailer here: www.americanzion.com I really doubt you'll see me, and even if I can be seen, you'd never recognize me in that beautiful bonnet. If you are wondering why they spent 30 minutes braiding my hair, just to cover it with a bonnet, it's all about authenticity. Here, I am inside a house built for the set, waiting for a scene to finish shooting. They "dirtied up" my black cape. Three months after the movie shoot, I cut 12 inches off my hair (yes, my hair is still long) and donated it to Locks of Love. I don't regret it...but sometimes I miss my hair. My shower drain, however, is much happier. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home