Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lots of Hip Action!


This past Monday night I went to my first Cuba Salsa, Caribbean Merengue dance class! Because I didn’t want to be the only 40-something there....I invited my best friend Tammy to come along. :) My friend Nana also joined us. It was a ton of fun! There must have been 50-60 folks there (mostly students) and I’m betting there were at least 20 countries represented. For me, it has easily replaced contra dancing on Monday nights, which I enjoyed but I love the much faster pace of the Latin dancing.
Tonight it’s Indian Culture Night at the I-House. I’m looking forward to some great home-cooked Indian food and my first henna tattoo. No worries, though. I’ll definitely be home in time for "Lost." :)
Update a week later: The hand above is not mine but my artwork looked much the same. Now, mine is nearly gone. But I did enjoy it and I may have to purchase some henna and create my own now. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home