Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Friday, March 02, 2007

Longing for the Younger Days

This is my brother’s grandson. It’s so much easier at this age.....


My son is home. My son is living with me. Again. After four years. I thought it would be great to have him home. I do think it’s great to have him home. I don’t necessarily think it’s great to have him living with me. Then again, I’m sure he thinks living with his mother kinda sucks too. He doesn’t really understand the concept of house rules. Never mind that some of my rules were the same rules imposed on him by living with a roommate in Las Vegas. In Las Vegas, he adhered to the rules of living with someone else. Apparently, mothers don’t rate as high as roommates and the rules can be ignored. After all, your mother will never kick you out of the house, right? Or will she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home