Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dining with friends....

Altruda's spumoni is the very best!
Nana can't believe she finished the whole bowl of lasagna!

All pregnant women should have their own candle-topped ice cream! This was at a going away dinner last Friday night for Hua, Tracy’s husband. Hua will be leaving in two days to begin a post-doctoral research associate position at Tufts University, outside Boston, Mass. Tracy will stay here in Knoxville until she has their little baby girl, around the first week of May, and then join her husband as soon as she and the baby are able to travel. I will certainly miss them and I will miss their little baby! I will be Tracy’s labor and delivery coach and am pretty excited about that. It will be the first time I have witnessed the birth of a baby, other than my own son. I think I’ll enjoy this birth much more. :)
This weekend was fairly uneventful. N slept a lot, trying to convert his system to the eastern time zone. We did cook a couple of nice meals, though, which was nice. N emptied the dishwasher without prodding, and also took the trash out! Baby steps, but solid steps. My boy might be trainable yet!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home