Love, Lucy Blue

In A Corner of My Mind.....

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Saturday AM to PM, Part I


I have more pictures but Blogger won't seem to take them. :( I think I might have to switch blogging sites because it's getting increasingly more difficult to post entries. I'll try to post the rest of the pics later. As for this past Saturday's Florida game, my camera batteries died after about 6 pics but I'll post what I have. When Blogger decides to behave.
The fountains at World's Fair Park. It's great fun to watch the kids (and sometimes big kids) playing in the water. This photo was taken around 9:00 a.m. Too early for playing.


Last Saturday began with a healthy walk downtown for fresh bread from the farmer's market and a great $3.50 breakfast at Market Square Kitchen. I even met one of UT's vice presidents leaving his downtown condo and he gave me a nice little history lesson about downtown Knoxville "back in the day." Downtown Knoxville is really changing, with many historical and beautiful buildings being converted to condos and a growing number of funky little boutiques and eateries. Movie theaters are going in on Gay Street! Wonderful! Once someone gets smart enough to put in the ONLY grocery store downtown, I'll finally be able to food shop by walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home